1) Happy Fourth of July weekend! Join us this Sunday at 9:00 am for in-person worship and Facebook Live when Pastor Brian will be sharing his message, “Come to Me!” from Matthew 11:16-19, 25-30.
2) Thank you to our worship participants for this coming Sunday: Ushers: Ann Bartelt, Amy Kimball, Jacque Mohs; Music: Clarice Blanchard; Worship Leader: Beth Sunds; Facebook Live: Jackson Kimball; and Sound Booth: Wayne Martens.
3) And speaking of worship….We had a successful return to live worship last Sunday, with 43 in physical attendance, and another 42 ‘check-ins’ following the service on our first-ever Facebook livestream of the service. What amazing numbers given the crazy world we’re living in! For those of you that didn’t have a chance to attend or watch the service on Sunday, we encourage you to go to St. Paul’s Facebook page or website to view it. As we have mentioned in past correspondence, the safety of our congregation members is our primary concern. Therefore, we will continue to monitor Madison County’s COVID-19 statistics weekly to ensure that an in-person worship service remains a viable option. In reviewing this week’s numbers, we feel comfortable holding a live service on Sunday, and we’ll continue to livestream the service on Facebook. So, if you feel safe to do so, please come join us at 9:00 for worship, but please remember to bring your mask for the safety of others. We will continue to practice social distancing and will have safety measures in place, but that doesn’t preclude us from offering holy communion and the opportunity to interact during the service. God bless!
4) Drive Up Communion – For those who won’t be at worship, Holy Communion will be available next Wednesday, July 8 from 10:00-10:45 am and from 4:30-5:15 pm. (Please see details in Pastor Brian’s Epistle #65 from yesterday.)
5) THERE’S STILL TIME TO REGISTER! “Camp HOPE”, our Vacation Bible School program this summer will take place July 13-17 via online streaming through Lutheran Church of Hope. Even though the initial early bird registration date has passed, there is still time to register! Click here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/109195653138 Please email our St. Paul VBS Coordinator Jackie Stack at email@example.com with any questions.
6) Watch for a special Epistle coming tomorrow as part of the series from the Call Committee introducing Pastor Ioan Ittu, who will be presented to the congregation at the Congregational Meeting on July 12, 9:45 am.
Church office email: StPaulLutheranChurch@hotmail.com
Pastor Brian Mortenson email: StPaulPastor1941@gmail.com
Pastoral Emergencies: 605-351-0867
Church office phone: 515-462-4270